Wrigleys deliver high quality advice through a first class residential property service.
Our team is committed to providing the highest standards of care in conventional property sales, purchases, transfers and re-mortgages with strengths in diverse practice areas including:
- Trusts, strict settlements, estates, tax planning and probates.
- Complex title analysis - registered & unregistered property, freehold and leasehold.
- Housing Association, co-housing, tenancy and licence issues.
- Secured or unsecured private mortgages, loans and equity release arrangements.
- Court of Protection transactions including post completion adaptations.
Further details can be found from the menu opposite and our pages for Injured or Vulnerable People here
Other residential property services
- Title checks.
- Protection against property fraud.
- Declarations of Trust and third party restrictions.
- Solar panel lease analysis.
Clients and industry contacts
Our clients range from private individuals, trustees, executors, attorneys and deputies to associations, societies and banks.
Through us, our clients benefit from a wealth of services and contacts including agents, valuers, surveyors, architects, local authorities, accountants, insurance brokers and lenders.
We accommodate personal circumstances, a required timescale and a preferred mode of communication, whether by telephone, email, letter or in person. We deliver a personal service with transparent pricing, a full explanation of the process and an excellent after care service.
Wrigleys Solicitors has an experienced property team dealing with conveyancing and all related residential property transactions.
Areas of work include:
- Sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold).
- Transfers of land.
- Adverse possession.
- Co-ownership agreements / trust deeds.
- Equity release.
The team regularly advises on more complex aspects of conveyancing, including:
- Unregistered conveyancing.
- Lost unregistered deeds.
- First registration.
- Purchases of freehold from landlord.
- Complex or incomplete deeds or titles.
- Sale/Purchase of part of property.
- Properties in Trust.
- Declarations of Trust.
- Transfer of beneficial ownership.
- Owners without mental capacity.
Equity release gives homeowners the opportunity to release funds from their property whilst continuing to live there.
Wrigleys Solicitors has a dedicated team of residential property lawyers providing advice for homeowners or financial advisers who are considering an equity release plan for themselves or their client.
If you would like further information, then please contact us for a discussion.
Wrigleys act for a variety of investment buyers, from residential buy-to-let landlords to pension fund portfolio purchases.
A buyer of already let property must find out about the existing tenancies to check what security the tenants enjoy. Wrigleys can help you avoid some of the potential pitfalls of such a purchase.
We also advise on landlords' rights and obligation as landlords as well as acquisition of new property investments.
For a developer efficient plot sales are key to success.
At Wrigleys we have experience in all aspects of plots sales, including:
- Acting in the site purchase, including advising on the best management structure for the site.
- Developing a concise contract package that anticipates buyers’ enquiries.
- Obtaining Land Registry approval to a site layout plan.
- Dealing with individual sales as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, working to the client’s timescales and deadlines.
- Part-exchanges and incentive schemes.
We understand that each development and client is different, and will work with you to find a routine that suits you, from reservation to transfer of sale proceeds on completion.