Wrigleys advise on all forms of farm and other partnerships, including LLP Agreements.
Agricultural law advice includes:
- interaction with tax planning considerations.
- preparing and advising on Contract Farming and Share Farming Agreements.
- preparing Joint Venture Agreements - often in the context of sporting and agricultural diversification projects.
- advice on related aspects including agri-environmental schemes (further details can be found by following the menu opposite).
- adapting agreements to meet tax planning requirements.
You may find the following article helpful:
‘The partner at Wrigleys with whom I have had most dealings in recent years is Jonathan Attey. There were issues involved which were not straightforward and Jonathan’s efficiency, speed of response and general aplomb made the whole process less stressful.’
Legal 500 (2024)
'Jonathan Attey takes a very calm and measured approach to everything, and is always pragmatic.'
Chambers and Partners (2024)