Once schools have converted to academies our service doesn’t stop. At Wrigleys we aim to provide a smooth transition by helping with the day to day legal activities of the academy.
We strive to provide a long term relationship with all our academies so we can offer continuous legal support and advice after the conversion process.
A range of discounted bundle packages are available to help you budget for your legal spend at a level that suits your school. The bundles start from as little as £80 per month
Please contact us for further information and to discuss your requirements.
Bundle packages include an employment law and HR subscription service that provides a helpline service and online document library on arange of plan options.
Please click here for further details.
Areas of Legal Support
The list of areas that we cover includes:
- Charity and School Governance
- Appointment and removal of Trustees, Governors and Members
- Companies Acts compliance, including Company Secretary requirements
- Dealing with Regulators
- School reorganisation
- Academy conversion and post conversion support
- Employment and HR
- Collaborative and partnership working
- Lotteries, gaming and other fundraising
- Grant agreements
- Teaching Schools
- Trading companies
- Acquisitions or disposals of land and buildings
- Leases, shared use and user agreements
- BSF, PFI
- Charity law and Academy Funding Agreement compliance issues
- Education and Safeguarding
- Admissions, exclusions and appeals
- Special educational needs
- Health & Safety and Risk Management
- Freedom of Information and Data Protection
- Claims against the school including personal injury or failure to educate
"It is not just a transaction to Wrigleys; their strength is in the after-care"
- Business Manager from a South Yorkshire Academy