- Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications received by 31 March 2020 will be considered for our Vacation Scheme, which we will run in our Leeds office in June/July. We will select candidates for this based on their applications, and on short informal interviews held in person or over the phone.
- Applications received after 31 March will be considered for a training contract interview, but will not be eligible for the Vacation Scheme.
- The closing date for all training contract applications is 31 July 2020. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Candidates will be selected and invited for training contract interviews in August. We expect that some, but not all, of the candidates we interview will have been on our Vacation Scheme. Offers will be made shortly after the interviews have taken place.
- Our Vacation Scheme is designed to replicate a mini training contract to give candidates a chance to experience what life as a trainee is like at Wrigleys over a short period.
- The minimum qualifications are a degree, not necessarily in law, backed up with good results at A level or equivalent.
- A 1st class or 2:1 degree is preferred, though applicants with a 2:2 will be considered for interview if the rest of their application is sufficiently strong.
A number of the firm's previous trainees are now recognised as experts in their areas of work