CFG Northern Conference 2018 - Sponsored by Wrigleys Solicitors
Date: Wednesday 4 July 09:15 – 16:45 Venue: The Stoller Hall, Manchester, M3 1DA
CFG’s Northern Conference will return to The Stoller Hall in Manchester on Wednesday 4 July 2018.
With two streams of sessions to choose from, this all-day event will offer essential industry news, technical updates and valuable case studies to learn from, and it’s the perfect opportunity to meet other professionals in the sector, experts and speakers from across the charity and corporate world.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Wild, CEO at Macc
- Sue King & Peter Parker, Charity Partners, Wrigleys Solicitors
- Rachelle Rowbottom, Tax Director, and Simon Buchan, Head of the VAT Department, BHP
- David Davison, Director and Owner, Spence & Partners
- Jonathan Orchard, Partner, Sayer Vincent
- Lesley Jones, Senior Manager, Corporate Tax, Crowe Clark Whitehill LLP
- Rosie Chapman, Director, Rosie Chapman Ltd
Visit www.cfg.org.uk/manchester18 to view the full programme and speaker line-up and to book your place. Follow event updates on Twitter using #CFGnorth18.
Who would benefit from attending? Finance Directors, CEOs, Treasurers, Finance Managers, Senior Accountants, Directors, Charity Consultants and Trustees.
The 2018 CFG Northern Conference is kindly sponsored by Wrigleys Solicitors.