Strengthening your Charity in a Changing Climate
The environment in which charities have operated has continued to be a challenging one since the economic crash in 2008 – with further regulation and with an often less sympathetic public. Perhaps the biggest challenge however is remaining financially viable.
The seminar will take a look back, consider some easy wins as far as protecting charities is concerned and look at future possibilities for funding.
This event is free of charge. Please book early to avoid dissapointment.
- auditing your organisation
- managing uncertain cashflow
- transitioning in charitable organisations
- changes in commissioning
- current issues with finance
- alternative options for the future
Questions and Close