Telephone: 0113 204 5795
Areas of practice:
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Louise worked in the pensions industry for a number of years in the areas of administration, consultancy and independent trusteeship. She now advises trustees and sponsoring employers of occupational pension schemes on all aspects of pensions law. She has particular experience in advising trustees regarding Pension Protection Fund entry (including the operation of the assessment period), buy-ins and buy-outs and the winding up of pension schemes.
Louise is also involved in the day to day management of the trusteeships held by our pensions trustee company, Wrigleys Pensions Trustees Limited.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising on buy-ins for schemes with insolvent employers but which were funded in excess of PPF compensation levels.
- Facilitating early exits from PPF assessment periods.
- A scheme transfer to the PPF following a successful reapplication process.
- The full buy out of scheme liabilities for schemes with solvent employers.
- Association of Pension Lawyers
- Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute (2012)
- Corporate membership of the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association