Wrigleys’ specialist Trust and Court of Protection Administration Team is experienced in dealing with the tax affairs of trustees, trust beneficiaries and Court of Protection deputyship clients.
The service includes:
- Reviewing a client’s tax affairs to advise if a tax return or repayment claim is appropriate and preparing the paperwork as necessary.
- Dealing with HMRC regarding tax payments and repayments.
- Liaising with financial advisers, other third parties and professionals to gather necessary information to review a client’s tax affairs.
- Prepare formal trust accounts, cash reconciliation statements and deputyship annual accounts.
- Submit annual accounts to the Office of the Public Guardian on behalf of the deputy.