Wrigleys Trustees Limited is a specialist UK registered trust corporation
The benefits of a 'Professional Trustee'
Trusteeships can be intricate, time consuming or simply unfamiliar to many people newly appointed as a trustee.
A professional trustee can be a helpful alternative to appointing family members on their own such as:
- Reducing the burden on family trustees.
- Reducing the risk of a conflict of interest between trustees.
- Overcoming any disruptions caused by the retirement or absence of an individual solicitor if they are the professional trustee.
- Assisting with difficult or controversial decisions.
- Assisting with trustee processes and regulatory requirements (such as FATCA obligations (Foreign Accounts Tax Compliance Act).
We are proud to be ranked by Legal 500 as the leading firm in Yorkshire and the Humber for agriculture and estates and personal tax, trusts and probate, and by Chambers as one of only two top-tier private client firms in Leeds.
"Prompt, courteous and an excellent understanding of the issues – both legal and otherwise – which needed to be considered." Chambers & Partners
"They are a substantially superior team, both in numbers and expertise, to other firms in the area specialising in tax, trusts and estate planning." Chambers & Partners