Wrigleys Solicitors has an experienced property team dealing with conveyancing and all related residential property transactions.
Areas of work include:
- Sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold).
- Transfers of land.
- Adverse possession.
- Co-ownership agreements / trust deeds.
- Equity release.
The team regularly advises on more complex aspects of conveyancing, including:
- Unregistered conveyancing.
- Lost unregistered deeds.
- First registration.
- Purchases of freehold from landlord.
- Complex or incomplete deeds or titles.
- Sale/Purchase of part of property.
- Properties in Trust.
- Declarations of Trust.
- Transfer of beneficial ownership.
- Owners without mental capacity.