Wrigleys deliver high quality advice through a first class residential property service.
Our team is committed to providing the highest standards of care in conventional property sales, purchases, transfers and re-mortgages with strengths in diverse practice areas including:
- Trusts, strict settlements, estates, tax planning and probates.
- Complex title analysis - registered & unregistered property, freehold and leasehold.
- Housing Association, co-housing, tenancy and licence issues.
- Secured or unsecured private mortgages, loans and equity release arrangements.
- Court of Protection transactions including post completion adaptations.
Further details can be found from the menu opposite and our pages for Injured or Vulnerable People here
Other residential property services
- Title checks.
- Protection against property fraud.
- Declarations of Trust and third party restrictions.
- Solar panel lease analysis.
Clients and industry contacts
Our clients range from private individuals, trustees, executors, attorneys and deputies to associations, societies and banks.
Through us, our clients benefit from a wealth of services and contacts including agents, valuers, surveyors, architects, local authorities, accountants, insurance brokers and lenders.
We accommodate personal circumstances, a required timescale and a preferred mode of communication, whether by telephone, email, letter or in person. We deliver a personal service with transparent pricing, a full explanation of the process and an excellent after care service.