Leasehold property is in many ways much more complicated than freehold property.
Wrigleys have the expertise to advise on all aspects of leasehold transactions, including:
- The grant of leases, sub-leases and leases of part of buildings.
- Applications to the landlord for consent under existing leases (such as consent to undertake works, consent to assign or consent to underlet).
- Advice regarding protection for landlords, including guarantees and rent deposits.
- Advice regarding the end of leases, including early surrenders, terminal dilapidations claims and breaks.
- Associated documents such as Licences, Tenancies at Will, early access agreements and Agreements for Lease.
- Advice on existing lease terms, including service charges and repair covenants.