Employment Breakfast Briefing - 4 February 2020Preparing for the employment tribunal
Free to attend
As an employer, receiving an employment tribunal claim can be a daunting experience. This session is designed for those who have
little or no experience of the tribunal process and will focus on the key stages in preparing for tribunal, including:
• Thinking ahead - what will a tribunal expect of the employer in a dismissal process?
• What to do when you hear of the claim
• Making the most of ACAS early conciliation and considering settlement;
• The rules on disclosure of documents, including covert recordings of meetings;
• What you will need to do to defend the claim;
• Being a witness in tribunal.
This event is free of charge.
Please recommend this event to your colleagues
Registration and refreshments
Preparing for the employment tribunal