Employment Breakfast Briefing - 4 February 2020Preparing for the employment tribunal
Free to attend
As an employer, receiving an employment tribunal claim can be a daunting experience. This session is designed for those who have
little or no experience of the tribunal process and will focus on the key stages in preparing for tribunal, including:
• Thinking ahead - what will a tribunal expect of the employer in a dismissal process?
• What to do when you hear of the claim
• Making the most of ACAS early conciliation and considering settlement;
• The rules on disclosure of documents, including covert recordings of meetings;
• What you will need to do to defend the claim;
• Being a witness in tribunal.
This event is free of charge.
Please recommend this event to your colleagues
Registration and refreshments
Preparing for the employment tribunal
Sorry, this event is fully booked.
Please submit your email address to be added to the reserve list.