Reconstruct and Revitalise with ResilienceA joint event hosted by Wrigleys Solicitors and Rathbones Investments
As charities and not for profits emerge from the most challenging times, there is much they can do to ensure that they move forward on a firm footing. We will consider the multifaceted challenges that organisations are having to rise up to. For some this will be returning from a period of hibernation or operating in very different ways over the last year. For others it will be the dealing with the consequences of reduced funding streams and a roller-coaster ride with investments. For many it may involve a mixture of these things and more.
Our panel of legal and investment experts will help you identify ways to navigate the challenges your organisation may face.
Topical issues from the Legal Perspective: Claris D’cruz
• Strengthening your mission and vision post Pandemic
• Are your organisation’s objects fit for purpose?
• Benefits of collaboration, mergers and rationalisation
• Bolstering your board governance
• Operating in new and hybrid ways
• Learning lessons and harnessing positives from the Pandemic
Topical issues from the Investment Perspective: James Garbutt
• What have we learned from the Pandemic?
• Does your Board have sufficient financial knowledge & experience?
• Time for a strategic review of reserves?
• Is your Investment Policy fit for purpose?
• Are your expectations for income and capital returns realistic?
Please recommend this event to your colleagues
Welcome and introduction