Wrigleys has a team of experienced property solicitors dedicated to serving the charity, social economy and ecclesiastical sectors.
The firm has been recognised and recommended in Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 for our particular expertise in charity property, and can offer clear, tailored, expert advice based on many years’ experience.
We understand charities and their governance, and aim to use this knowledge to help each client achieve its own particular objectives.
The team cover all aspects of property work including:
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Funding agreements and mortgages.
- Development work including options and overage.
- Community asset transfers.
- Permanent endowment.
- Ecclesiastical property.
Examples of our work include:
- A tripartite agreement relating to the development of agricultural land for an Oxbridge College.
- The acquisition from the local authority and funded refurbishment of community buildings.
- The property work related to the conversion of scores of schools to academy status.
- The leasing, refurbishment and development of a major heritage site in the north west.
- An option agreement relating to the potential residential development of land belonging to an unincorporated charity.
For further details about Wrigleys' wider property services, please click here
Chartered Legal Executive