telephone: 0113 244 6100
In most organisations, it is the people who make the difference. Clear objectives, fair measurement of performance, and a balanced approach to development can all combine to significantly improve organisation performance.
* Setting standards and options for
managing poor performance.
* Linking individual performance to organisation performance.
* Setting objectives which will make a difference.
* Measuring what has been achieved.
* 360 degree reviews - Looking at performance from all angles.
* Getting the best from appraisal meetings.
Please visit our dedicated Employment Law and HR Services website for more information www.wrigleyshr.co.uk or email email@example.com or call on 0113 204 1111.
If you would like more details about the events, training courses and workshops we offer, including to arrange attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 244 6100.