telephone: 0113 244 6100
These are never enjoyable tasks but must be addressed in order to catch a problem before it is allowed to develop into a crisis. These matters take time and expertise that our professionals can provide.
Introduction to the Law
* "Fair and reasonable"
* Recent cases
* Expectations of Employment tribunals and ACAS
The Disciplinary Process
* Objectives of disciplinary action
* Investigation & suspension
* Stages of procedure
* Performance, capability or conduct?
* Summary dismissal
* Other appropriate sanctions
* Overlap with criminal investigations
The Grievance Process
* Recognising and dealing with grievances
* Discrimination and bad faith grievances
* Action plans
Handling Disciplinary or Grievance Meetings
* Roles relating to facts/evidence and listening
* Note taking/records
* Evaluating the case
* Reaching a decision
* Independent decision makers
Please visit our dedicated Employment Law and HR Services website for more information www.wrigleyshr.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 204 1111.
If you would like more details about the events, training courses and workshops we offer, including to arrange attendance, please email email@example.com or call on 0113 244 6100.